Why Choose Us
- Vertical integration enables us to have better control over part and project lead times. This ensures a streamlined manufacturing process, reducing delays and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- With a full team of experienced engineers, draftsmen, quality personnel and industrial engineers, we can ensure smooth progress on industrialization from project handover, through DFM, samples, prototyping, jig design and mass production.
- Easys’s investments in the latest technology and equipment, to optimize the production process, ensure our clients receive the finest possible products.
- Quality is Easys’s top priority. We employ stringent quality control measures throughout the production process to guarantee that every product meets the highest standards.
- We recognize that each project is distinct, and we are dedicated to providing tailored solutions that address our clients’ specific needs.
- Electrical & mechanical assembly of Control and Power Boxes
- Flexibility – Long time Experience – Know How
- Point-to-point wiring
- Major module assembly
- Lean line production
- Cable assembly
- Supplier Management – supporting customers in their outsourcing strategies
- Supplier selection and development
We often organize and participate events in our company. It’s a great way to strengthen workplace relationships and improve teamwork. We like to mention the events that we participated in, for example Dragon ships, Christmas party, Summer sports activities for employees together with their families…
We have passed UL 508A “Industrial Control Panel Shop Program” on which we are allowed to build ICPs such one as custom-build or mass-produce to apply the UL Marks for the U.S. and Canada at their factories. ICP program makes it convenient to receive a UL certification while allowing maximum flexibility in panel design. When regulators, specifiers and end-product certifiers see the familiar UL Mark, they can be confident that the panel has met the certification requirements.
Completion of ICP Program brings benefits:
- Increase our competitive advantage — Offer our customers UL certified general use, industrial machinery, elevator control, service equipment, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, fountain control, irrigation equipment, crane and flame control, and marine use panels and bid on jobs that specify UL certified ICPs.
- Cover all requirements — UL ICP Program covers proper component usage, enclosure environmental ratings, wiring and motor protection, safety markings, and conformance to the National Electrical Code (NEC) and Canadian Electrical Code (CEC).
- Greater efficiency — help to minimize red-tagged panels at the job site, along with the resulting delays and extra cost.
- Widespread acceptance — Benefit from the widespread acceptance of the UL Mark by regulatory authorities in every jurisdiction in the U.S. and Canada.
- Increased component sourcing — UL permits acceptance of specific components for use in end products, including ICPs. This provides to us with even more flexibility when sourcing components used in UL certified panels in addition to UL certified components already permitted under the scope of the ICP program. More information regarding component acceptance is available within UL 508A Supplement SA Specific Component Requirements.
The pride of many companies is an impressive list of references. Our pride is the trust of our customers!
We accompany a large variety of customers over years. Through that we have explicit knowledge of business bound data such as patented manufactoring processes. Contractually agreed silence is a matter of course. The enormous trust of our customers is not only a binding clause but much more an ethical commitment as well as a special honour. Out of this reason we refrain from publishing a list of references.